I actually quite seldom to use any cleansing oil or water to remove my makeup. I have been always rely on my favourite facial cleanser to remove my makeup and at the same time remove all the impurities on my face. For me this steps is more faster, time saver and easier. However, this has changed after I encountered this Argan Oil makeup cleansing wipe by Purederm.
Purederm Argan Oil makeup remover cleansing towelettes are gently and effectively remove eye-liner, shadow, lipstick, blush and even waterproof mascara without skin irritation. These Ultra-soft towelettes provide a complex blend of Argan Oil, Vitamin E, Green Tea and Aloe Vera to gently cleanse, tone and resurface skin texture. If use daily, the advanced pre-moistened formula works in seconds to leave a feeling smooth, fresh and moisturised skin anytime, anywhere!
This Argan Oil make-up remover cleansing towelettes is claimed to be able to:-
- Gently cleanse, tone and remove make-up
- Made of a precious blend of Argan Oil & Vitamin E to restore hydration and softness
- Ideal for all skin types
Total content: 30 wet towelelttes (size 5.9″ x 7.9″ (15 x 20 cm)
Price: MYR9.90 via Watson Malaysia
Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Olive Oil Glycereth-8 Esters, Camelia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Aungutifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum)
How to Use It
- Slowly lift the front seal and pull out towelettes as need
- Gently stroke the towelettes over eyelids, lashes, face and lips to sweep away make-up.
- Make sure to reseal the pack after each use. Dispose of towelettes in trash receptacle.
- Initially, I was convinced by the Watson Staff at Cashier counter to get and try this product out. Furthermore, I was able to purchase it at a discounted price i.e. MYR6 because I purchased my toiletries items for more than MYR30 at Watson’s store. At first I was bit reluctant to get considering I seldom use any makeup remover.
- When I use it for the first time, I actually was totally impressed with the softness of the towelettes. Its surprisingly thick, gentle to the skin and durable. Only with 1 piece, I am able to remove my makeup from my entire face. Regardless how thick and heavy my makeup is, especially for my waterproof mascara, this wet towelette piece able to remove them all. I noticed that this towelettes are very soft to the skin and 1 wipe is able to remove every makeup layers that I has put on.
- After I wipe off my makeup with it, surprisingly my skin feels more cooler, hydrated, fresh and feels like it has been toned by toner and ready for the next step. But of course I wont neglect the fact that I still need to cleanse my face with my normal facial cleanser.
- The towelette size is pretty decent as it able to cover my entire face. Quite cool because I can use both sides for my entire face, neck and ear.
- I love the green tea scent. It makes me feel fresh. I always love green tea drinks anyway.
- I feel that with this towelette, I can use it as a face sheet mask too – feel versatile because it has Argan Oil infused, Vitamin E, Green Tea and Aloe Vera property. I haven’t done this but I feel of doing it. Should it give this a try? who knows it works. ~ LOL
- No residue, no stings to the eyes and no irritation to my skin while using this product out. Considering I have a very sensitive skin, I am quite amaze this product does works for me.
- With this towelettes, I can totally put my oil cleanser aside because I never fond of oil cleanser anyway.
- For the price of MYR9.90 for 30 sheets of wet towelettes is totally worth it. A packet can last for a month and I definitely will restock this facial wipes.
Bottoms up Purederm for this product because I totally approve this product. Until we meet again in my next post. XOXO