The version 88 series continues with the next product that I have tried and tested. Now its a full review for Eity Eight Liquid Foundation in the shade #23. If you read my previous post on Ver88 products, you would noticed that I am not that fond with this foundation and below I am sharing why.
Efficient blemish conceal: acne scar, melisma, freckle and dark circles. Oil control with no cakey. Skin tone adapting agent. Smooth and brightened skin. No irritation and acne-prone clogging. + CURVED FACE BRUSH Foundation bb brush. Light touch and oblique cut end matching with the face. Suitable for all types of skin needed for more perfect concealing: nose, under-eyes, chin, cheeks. Artificial brush with high quality.
This foundation available in two shades:-
#21 – Light Beige
#23 – Natural Beige
Capacity: 30 ml
Price: MYR135.00 via Ver88 Malaysia
Made in Korea
#23 Natural Beige
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1, Dimethicone, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor, CI 77492, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, CI 77491, CI 77499, Centella Asiatica Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract , Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide,Fragrance, BHT.
- The shades of #23 Natural Beige is indeed too fair to my medium tan complexion. It make my skin turn grey-ish and like having fake bleached skin.. So I doubted their statement that this foundation is claimed to have skin tone adapting agent? This skin tone agent should be able to make this foundation to blend into my skin tone right? But Seriously?
- The foundation from this brand only has two available shades (i.e. Light Beige and Natural beige) and both I doubted would works to most of Asian’s skin tone.
- The texture is a bit too liquidity as compared to most of foundation that I owned. This foundation need to be shake well prior to the usage.
- This foundation does not provide high coverage. For 1 layer applied, I was still able to see my blemishes penetrated out from my skin. The dark spot and pigmentation on my skin is still visible.
- This foundation however smells very nice but its not that fragrancy. Maybe due to the flower extracts inside its formulation.
- This foundation I believe would be more suitable for those with fairer skin complexion with less problematic skin.
- I kinda like the curved foundation brush that comes together with this foundation. The bristles is very soft. The bristles are quite big so it make much easier to apply foundation for a wider surface. Nevertheless, I still prefer the flat kabuki brush for foundation application.
- For the price of MYR135 I would say that this foundation is abit overrated. The foundation that I purchased from drugstore (i.e. Bourjois and Loreal) are able to works even better at a lower price.
Will you give this foundation a try? Which product from these Ver88 range that you want to know more? Do drop your comment below and until we meet again in my next post. XOXO