When I saw this cute bag at Sephora Paradigm few weeks ago, I know Its a LOVE at a first sight! I just can’t stop thinking about it. The bag just attract to much of my attention. I must own it!! Better Together is retail at MYR165 and after few days of thoughts I decided to buy it via Sephora Online.
What it is:
A heart-shaped makeup bag, featuring Kat Von D and Jerrod Blandino’s beloved pets—plus, four minis in just-released, exclusive shades.
What it does:
Better Together is a totally unprecedented collaboration between coveted makeup icons, Kat Von D and Too Faced Cosmetics. Get ready to fall in love with this darling double-sided makeup pouch, featuring Kat’s cat Piaf and Jerrod’s dog Clover. Inside the heart-shaped bag, there are four minis for cheeks and lips in just-released shades found only in this set.
Rock your lips with Kat’s bestselling lipstick formulas—Studded Kiss and Everlasting Liquid Lipstick. This set contains a mini Studded Kiss Lipstick in shimmering nude Muse, along with a mini Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in matte oxblood XO. Let both formulas drench your lips in long-lasting pigment with true all-day comfort.
Treat your cheeks to Too Faced’s Love Flush Blush in the new exclusive shade So Happy Together, a peony pink. The long wear, pigment-rich powder keeps you perfectly flushed for up to 16 hours. Add a soft luminosity with Candlelight Glow Highlighting Powder Duo in the fan-favorite shade, Rosy Glow, to finish your look.
This set contains:
– 0.04 oz/ 1.2 g Mini Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Muse (shimmering nude)
– 0.10 oz/ 3 mL Mini Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in XO (matte oxblood)
– 0.07 oz/ 2.0 g Mini Too Faced Love Flush Blush in So Happy Together (peony pink)
– 0.08 oz/ 2.5 g Mini Too Faced Candlelight Glow Highlighting Powder in Rosy Glow (golden sheer)
– Double-Sided Makeup Bag
What else you need to know:
The Too Faced and Kat Von D collaboration began with an authentic friendship between the two founders, Kat and Jerrod—who love, respect and celebrate one another, realizing they’re more alike than they are different. Better Together is a celebration of Kat Von D’s signature bold, edgy beauty and Too Faced’s unabashedly pink, pretty style in one must-have limited edition collection!
“I am proud to say that Kat Von D Beauty has never tested on animals—and never will.”—Kat Von D
“Too Faced has always been and will always be cruelty-free. It’s more than just business, it’s my heart.”—Jerrod Blandino
Too Faced cheek set
Kat Von D Lips set
- I totally agree with both Founder intentions – to create awareness on cruelty free beauty products.
- The makeup pouch is so cute – can use them as a coin purse. I intended to use it as my makeup bag, but it was too small for my makeup items. But the travel sizes should fit inside perfectly!
- I am not that agree with the colour combination. I noticed that Too Faced colour selections are more into pinkish tone and KVD lips selection are more into nude (for studded lisptick) and Magenta Red (for the liquid lipstick).
- For me with tan and medium skin tone, the Too Faced “So Happy Together” pink blush does not make me happy at all. I would prefer the blush in Coral tone which is more versatile and can fit into larger skin tone range.
- Nevertheless, the Too Faced Rosy Glow Highlighter is nice as it gives a shimmery rosy gold glow on my cheek. Its looks more like healthy glow and not intense glow.
- I KVD studded lipstick is very creamy and moisturizing. However, the “MUSE” shades when I wear it alone, makes my face complexion looks more darker.
- As for the KVD “XO” everlasting liquid Lisptick, I love the bright Magenta Colour as its so bright and intense. This liquid lipstick is high pigmented, moisturising and not drying my lips.
- I noticed that this two can be layered together and create another dark pink shimmery shade for your lips.
- The price at MYR165 for these 4 deluxe items (approx each for MYR41) makes me able to try their product and see if it suits me before I purchase it in normal retail price.
So far I love to have these cute things in my vanity. This items can give me some inspiration and for me its okay to act like small kids sometimes by owning pink and cute items. Until we meet again in my next post. XOXO