It is important to protect your skin from the harm sun ray. I tends to skip this step until I realised how it has affect my skin. Pigmentation and uneven skin tone, that is what I am used to have and there is none product that is able to give me the same skin complexion that I used to have when I was in early 20s’. Regardless how many tonnes of whitening product I paste on my skin.
Hence, applying sunscreen to face is also important and this would be the final steps on the routine prior makeup. Sunscreen with higher SPF usually tends to appear too “white” and oily and not until I came across this range; BIORE UV Milk Protection with SPF 50+. BIORE has few types for their sunscreen range and I have tried few.
In this post, I wanna share my latest findings that I believe is the cheapest in their range and it works the same as other of their range.
This sunscreen provide Strong UV protect (i.e. SPF 50+ with PA+++) effect with super light feeling. Its superior intensive provides moisture for soft and smooth skin. It has antibacterial formula and water and sweat resistant.
“Bioré UV Perfect Block Milk protects the skin against harmful UVA and UVB rays. UVA penetrates deep into the skin and speeds up the aging process, while UVB causes sunburn. These rays are also reflective and can cause harm even if you’re under an umbrella, fully dressed, or indoors. Daily sunblock use is good practice as it contains Rice Germ Extract that makes skin softer, and Vitamin E to protect and repair skin. It is also comfortable to use as it’s non-sticky or greasy unlike other products.”
This product can be purchased at any Drugstores (i.e. Guardian or Watson) and I got mine at Guardian. This product retail at MYR18.45 (Watson online). When I purchased mine, it was on promotion so I got it for MYR13.00. So Cheap!!! Thank you Guardian!!
- I love that this product would act like a second skin. Despite of its white milky colour, this product absorbs pretty well into my skin and match my skin tone.
- It gives moisture to my skin and lock the moisturizer that I have applied.
- This product can also act as a face primer prior makeup to give even finish while applying foundation.
- It smells nice – fragrance and milky.
- Its non sticky and not oily. No white patches sighted.
- This product is affordable. It cost below MYR20.
- This product can be used both face and body.
This product is part of my everyday facial routine and I love it so far. I would definitely repurchase this product again. That’s all for today post. Until we see again in my next post. XOXO