“When your face is full of dark clouds. Are you worried about Blemishes? Freckles? if you answer yes, your solution is Cloud 9!!”
That is the “Tagline” for Cloud9 Blanc De Whitening Cream . The rave for this product were so real and I was of the gurl that was so curious about this product. Thank God, a friend of mine brought this product all the way from Korea for me to try it.
Apparently Cloud9 Blanc De Whitening Cream is also known as anti-freckle and whitening cream. This cream is clinical test completed, contained 9 types of plants. It claims to Reduce the Melanin, provide Whitening effects that can lasts up to 12 hours, Reduce Redness and Brighten the Skin Tone. This cream has a DUAL effect for both whitening and anti-wrinkle effect.
The cream looks like soft tofu / yogurt texture and in white colour. I believe because of this tofu/yogurt like texture, the name “Cloud” derived.
“Cloud” – texture like cloud
“9” – 9 Plant extract.
This does makes sense right?
|EFFECT||Whitening, Anti Wrinkle, Reduces Melanin, Reduces Redness, Brightens skin tone|
WATER, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, ARBUTIN, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ISOHEXADECANE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, DISODIUM STEARYL SULFOSUCCINAMATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, HYDRATED SILICA, POLYSORBATE 80, PERFUME, ADENOSINE
+ 10 Plants extract:
This product comes in a very sturdy box and its own spatula. This is a plus point.
I noticed that this product can be purchased at few Online platform in Malaysia. It also available at Watson Store. I did a price comparison between few Online Platforms as below:-
- Watson Online : Normal Retail: MYR119 – Sale: MYR101.15
- Althea Online: Normal Retail: MYR130 – Sale: MYR65
- Hermo Online: Normal Retail : MYR155 – Sale : MYR55
As you can see, these Online Platform are having massive sale for this product.
I have tried this cream (after my V serum and before sunscreen) for few weeks and here is my verdict;-
- The tofu like cream texture got me shocked at the first time. I thought this product already expired but it was not. Because the expiry date for this product stated on 14 February 2019. The expiry date is printed at the bottom of the jar.
- This product smells so nice – I believe because of the flowers extracts in it.
- This cream is so light weight, non greasy and absorb pretty fast into the skin and leave a soft and moisturized skin.
- This cream give instance brightening to my skin. Because of my tan skin complexion, this brightening effects is so unreal and turn my skin colour to grey-ish. But eventually when this product totally absorb into skin, it leaves a more brighten skin complexion.
- It claims that this whitening can lasts up to 12 hours. I feel that this cream is more like cosmetics / face lotion (act as a cream to disguise and gives you a brighter complexion) for no makeup look / before makeup.
- I think this cream would works better for those with fairer skin complexion and no skin problems i.e. acne, etc.
- I experience some breakouts while wearing this cream. Maybe because some of its formula does not suit my skin.
- I did not see any improvement to my skin as it claims as I suffered breakouts instead.
Thats my thought about this product. Let me know your thought if you have tried this product too. Until we meet again in my next post. XOXO