Another favorite place for me to wander around and explore its beauty trinkets is DAISO. I love Daiso. Daiso bring all their products with innovations all the way from Japan. Its so cheap and Everything in this store cost at MYR5.90. Just name anything and you may find what you want.
From the kitchen utensil, toiletries, wardrobe, stationary, DIY, craft, decoration items and this including varieties of snacks and drinks. Daiso outlet can be found at many shopping mall around Kuala Lumpur, Petaling Jaya area and other places. As for me, I’ve been to Daiso at The Curve, 1 Utama, Paradigm and Sunway Putra Mall as they are nearer to me.
I came across Ellefar Nose Highlighter few weeks ago. I was bit contemplating whether should I get it or not because it was so tempting. Well, its only cost at MYR5.90 so why not. I wanna give this product a try.
This highlighter is a loose highlighter powder, come in two shades:-
- Powder A – Pearl White
- Powder B – Pearl Pink
I purchased both as I was curious how this two shades will looks on my skin. Will it match with my skin complexion? Will it turn great? Well the packaging looks promising. The packaging is cute, i.e small round cylinder container that is divided into two parts i.e. the container to store the powder and the sifter to divide these section. The sifter is sealed with tape to avoid leakage.
“Mica, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmite, Mineral Oil, Dimethicone, Squalane, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Titanium Dioxides.”
This product contained Talc and Paraben. It is not advisable for those whom allergic towards these two elements to try this product.
This product stated that its a nose highlighter but its direction shows that you can use this product in many ways. So, I use it to brighten up my inner corner eyes, to highlight my brow bone, my cheek bone after I apply the blusher, at the bridge of my nose to give an illusion of higher nose and at my cupid bow to make my lips look fuller.
After using it for few times I guess I can give my thought about this highlighter:-
- Versatile – as I can use it in many ways
- Cheap – because it only cost at MYR5.90
- Icy Cool Tone – Both shades appear silvery shine to my skin complexion. It gives a smooth and icy glow to my cheekbone. However, it can be blended with other product i.e. blusher. I think this product would suits best for whom with much lighter skin complexion.
- Easy to apply – You can apply either with brush or finger (just dap to the skin). But I prefer to use my unicorn brush, tap the excess and apply onto my cheek bone with light strokes to have smooth finish.
- Coarse Particle? – Although this product does works, I can feel that this product particles bit coarse for a highlighter. When I look nearer the mirror, I can see the particles (like tiny little glitter) on my face. Definitely not the best highlighter I ever own. But it never defeat its purpose so I give part a pass.
- This highlighter is not waterproof. I don’t know if is there any waterproof highlighter in the market? But you definitely can seal it in setting spray to make it last throughout the day.
For the price of MYR5.90, this product indeed win my heart. I definitely would give this product more try and see if it can be mixed into foundation or blusher for dewy finish.
Until we meet again in my next post. XOXO