In our humid weather we definitely need a proper makeup setting spray to ensure our makeup would last long for entire day. Trust me, since we are working in rush hour to set back the makeup over and over again is quite a challenge and sometimes you wont be getting the result that you wanted. There are times when your makeup end up looks patchy just because we are in hurry to fix everything up. I’ve been using Mist & Fix O2 Makeup Setting Spray by Make Up For Ever for many months now and I think that would be fair to share my thought about this product.
About Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix Setting Spray
A lightweight, non-sticky secret weapon for longer lasting makeup, Mist & Fix creates a sweat-proof, rub-resistant barrier for fresh-looking makeup that lasts up to 12 hours. It increases hydration for a silky, smooth appearance and won’t dry skin out. This product is formulated with a complex to boost oxygenation and deliver a healthy-looking, radiant glow.
- For all skin types
They are available in 2 different sizes i.e. 30 ml for MYR60 and 125 ml for MYR130.
- I love this product as it was able to hold my makeup to stay entire day (at least more than 6 hours).
- Once it set and dry it will act like a shield at the outer layer of makeup like a silicone and to prevent the makeup from creasing and move.
- Its very lightweight formula, moisturising and feel a bit silicony. Once you spray it, you need to ensure that its dry completely. Otherwise, it will caused your makeup / powder to move and you dont want that.
- To capture more pigments eg. eyeshadow, I prefer to spray the formulation on flat brush and pick up more pigments and pat them on my eyelid for more vibrant finish.
- I noticed that this setting spray once is set on skin, it will “swallow” the colour pigments on the face. Hence, I need to reapply and accentuate at certain area to give more dimensions to my looks. So it is advisable not to spray the product too near to the skin/face.
- However, for my foundation and the rest of the face, it set in dewy finish and looks flawless like divas.
- The only issues that I have with this product is the nozzle as it does not spray like super fine mist that I wanted.
I am venturing into more brands for makeup setting spray and currently is testing NYX for their both matte and dewy finish setting spray. I definitely will make a comparison between this two and see if we can choose for more budget friendly option. Until we meet again in my next post. XOXO