As I wander myself at DIY shop ecurve the other day, I bumped into this Mascara ; Manzhilian Double Extremely Mascara. This mascara caught my eyes with its fancy packaging with diamond embedded to it. Curious with this product as its only retail at MYR7.50, I bought it and wanna give this product a try.
I flipped the packaging to the back and the descriptions are in Chinese. This product packaging stated the following:-
“Apparently, this product contain natural essence and refreshing vegetal extract without alcohol, fresh lotus embryo, liquorice and lemon with very mild nature and no irritation. The product can create dense, long and curved eyelashes with waterproof effect, and make eyelash elastic and strong.”
I was not able to translate more of the description. I try to find more description about this product online and saw its brief description at 11street.my. This product is available at 11street.my and is retail at MYR8.00.
WHAT IT IS:
Get that fresh, natural look everyday!
Hypercurl mascara makes your eyes come alive.
Make your eyes come alive and get an everyday fresh, natural look.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT:
– Locks curls for up to 12 hours
– Perfect for all skin types
I saw a “Bunny Logo in triangle” at the back of its packaging but I am not sure if this product is cruelty free. I look online and usually if the cosmetic product has a bunny logo – it can mean that its cruelty free. This product contained lotus embryo, sound vegan to me.
I have tried and use it for a day and here is my verdict:-
- The bristle is straight, easy to bend as it made by plastic / silicone?. Each bristle is short like a comb. Upon application, it can get to each and every lashes and lengthens it.
- The colour is intense black. Love it as it looks pigmented.
- My eyelashes looks extremely long with this mascara.
- This product is so cheap! its only MYR 7.50 at DIY.
- The formulation is soft. It does not dry hard.
- Not flaky when drying. Great as the formulation would not get into my eyes.
- Looking closer to the bristle, I can see that there are micro fibre attached to it. Not sure if its really fibre or just a clumpy formula.
- It does curl and hold my lashes. Or maybe because my natural lashes is already curl.
- However, this mascara is neither waterproof nor sweat proof.
- I hate that this product transfer to my under eyes during its application and before it dry completely.
- This mascara will take few minutes to dry. Few minutes is like ages for me.
- When I apply for second coat, it get clumped pretty fast. I hate it when the lashes get stick to each other.
- This mascara does not gives any volumn to my . The look is natural and light. Definitely not Va Va Voom.
Despite of the negative side of this mascara, I definitely will give this mascara another try and see if it would suits for my daily wear. Until we meet again in my next post. XOXO