My last trip to Bangkok brought me to an experience of the beauty “demand” of Thailand chicks. This is the country where most of their Asian beauty are born and Bangkok is a shopping heaven for those whom always looking for a great “find”. Just name anything and you may find your desire through high and low.
Most of their products are in great quality and this includes most of their local cosmetics brand. I was called up to do a review of one of their well known local cosmetic product; MISLINE MAXI BLACK LINER. I was told that this pen liner is one of their best seller and most recommended eyeliner especially for beauty junkies.
As a wanderer, finding the “RIGHT” pen eyeliner for my eyes is always a journey. For me, it must fit into these criteria:-
- The Colour intensity. Is it intense Black? The darker the better.
- The applicator. Is it brush or sponge tip? How difficult to create the “wing” liner?
- The application. Will the product glide smoothly. The pen design, is it easy to hold and control the application.
- How long the product last? Is it Waterproof?
- Is it affordable / cheap?
- Application – I was shocked with the way how easy I drew the liner on my eyelid. Super love its soft bristle (super thin and narrow tip – approx 0.05 – 2.80 mm) that glides easily. I can feel a total control during application. You can definitely create many liner looks with this product.
- Pigmentation – The colour is intense Black. With one stroke, I can see how intense the colour is. The colour can be layered over and over again and the colour intensity is build up more and more for every layer added. Need to be careful not to stroke too thick and you may end up look like panda.
- Waterproof – This product is waterproof and sweat proof. It can last more than 12 hours and despite of its waterproof formulation, it is easy to be removed with facial wash. This product does not smudges, does not transfer and I never experience Panda eyes with this product. It holds up perfectly!
- Affordable – This product is range between THB130 – THB190 (approx MYR 16 – MYR25) depending where you purchase it. If you buy more (in bulk) you may get cheaper rate.
- Where to find? – I bought mine either at “Asiatique”or “Pratunam” area in Bangkok (this product cheaper in Thailand!).
- You may also purchase it online through LAZADA and its price varies from MYR25 – MYR40. Just be careful not to purchase the “fake” product.
So far, this is one of my favourite eyeliner and I’ve been repeatedly using this brand for 6 months now. Each product can last up to 2 months (i.e. subject to use it everyday).
That’s all for now and I will share with you more of my beauty findings from Bangkok. I shall meet you in my next post. XOXO