I am very fussy when comes to facial wash. I tried from many brands high and low and not many suits to my skin preference. I was glad that my beauty findings in Bangkok makes me encounter with Scentio brand, a Thailand local brand and it offers various type of body and facial range.
One of their most popular product is Scentio Milk Plus Whitening Q10 Facial Foam. This product has become one of my holy grail and I’ve been stock up my vanity with this facial wash over and over again.
Aqua (water), Glycerine, Stearic acid, Lauric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Lyristic Acid, Glycol Disterate, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glyceryl Stearate, Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Propylparaben, Alcohol, Lecithin, Capyrylic/capric triglyceride, Ubiquinone (Co-enzyme Q10), Diisopropyl Adipate, Nicotinamide.
I noticed that one of its ingredients is Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice. Aloe Barbadenis or aloe vera is a indigenous desert cactus that is part of the Liliaceae family. It contains a clear gel inside it’s palm fronds that been used for centuries to heal all sorts of topical ailments from psoriasis to sunburns.
Besides, it has Ubiquinone (Co-enzyme Q10), it is a vitamin-like, fat-soluble substance naturally present in the body. A handful of studies have shown that coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) may help improve the appearance of signs of aging.
Fake Alert – Packaging:-
The original product has “holographic sticker” with “Beauty” logo and tag. Must be careful not to purchase a fake product.
- Clean and clear – This product does clear my face impurities. Regardless how thick my makeup is, this facial foam just eliminates all.
- Scented – Products smells like “butterscotch”. Totally love it scent!.
- Moisturizing – Despite of its whitening formula that usually would make skin dry (for other product), this facial foam did not cause dryness to my skin.
- Save Time – My facial routine has become more faster as I can skip my cleansing milk to clear my make-up, My skin condition also improves over time – lesser pimples and I get even skin tone.
- Affordable – Cost is at THB100 – THB130 (MYR13 – MYR17) depending at where you purchase it in Thailand). I always got mine at “Asiatique” which is cost cheaper. You can also get it at at their convenience store (i.e. Family Mart or 7 eleven).
- Extra element – It contained whitening and Co-enzyme Q10 formula that would gives you a whiter skin and anti aging element. I’ve been using this product for 6 months now. So far I can not see any difference on anti aging element. As for whitening, my face does get whiter over times. Maybe because I seldom walk under hot sun and by using this product it might have contributes bit.
- Purchase Online – You also may purchase it at LAZADA. The price range varies between MYR25 – MYR 45). Again, be careful not to purchase “fake” product through online.
The product varies depending on your skin condition. So far it works for me and I totally love it. If you like this type of beauty finding post, do let me know by dropping the comment down below. Do subscribe to my blog channel and I shall share more. Until we meet again in my next post. XOXO