I bought the Sephora Favourites “Glow For It” through Sephora online recently with the intention to try out all the recommended highlighted products contained in the box. For MYR110 (after discount; Normal price is MYR189), I believe its a good value as in the box contained 2 normal size items and 3 deluxe sizes. Actually, when I bought the box, I was more interested to try the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector – #Opal and Cover FX in #Moonlight (both comes in deluxe size) because I heard way too many hype for this two.
For all these 5 items, I have tried the 3CE Stylenanda Shimmer Stick (this one come in normal size – shade #pink, Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector – #Opal (Deluxe Size) and Sephora Collection – Microsmooth Sculpting in the shade #Sweet.
In this post I am not going to elaborate further about the Glow For It box, but to focus on one of the product that managed to attracted my attention!! To be honest this product works beyond my expectation. Maybe that is why this product is also enlisted in the box as Sephora Favourites yaa?
Sephora Collection – Microsmooth Sculpting in the shade #Sweet has taken too much of my attention as I never expects anything much for this product until I tried them for the first time last weekend. OMG.. Its love at the first time. The colour pay off was amazing, the pigment intensity and how smooth it glides on my skin – Fuahhh!!. For #sweet combination shades, I just love this shades compliment each other (Bronzer, Blusher and Highlighter).
This Baked Sculpting Trio comes in 4 difference shades that would match most skin tones:-
This three-in-one formula effortlessly enhances skintone and give a flawless, no-makeup look and feel. Use all three for seamless, natural-looking radiance.
Capacity : 7 Grams Net weight or 0.24 Oz
Made in Italy
- Ultra-light, micronized pigments
- Luminizer for highlighting cheekbones
- Matte-satin blush to make cheeks pop
- Matte-satin bronzer to contour and define
- Free from parabens, sulfates and phthalates
Mica, Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil), Lauroyl Lysine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 80, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Silica, Sorbitan Oleate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate (+/-) : Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 15850 (Red 7), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines).
- Bronzer – is a warm chocolate shades with fine gold dust in it. It gives shimmery glow to the shades
- Blusher – is a warm pink coral tone that is compliment to the bronzer
- Highlighter – is a shimmery light pink shade. However, the pigmentation for the highlighter is not as great as compared to the other two.
- At first I was not that into the colour selection as the pan is labelled #sweet (01 – fair) and I thought the colours would only suits best for those with fairer skin tone. After I tried them, I was shocked that the shades actually suits my skin complexion!! (I am a medium tan skin tone – my foundation mostly in the golden beige shade)
- The blusher would brighten my skin complexion. I always love coral pink hue blusher anyway as it would gives natural blush look to my cheek.
- I love the warm tone for the bronzer. I can use this shades to contour my face or as a blusher. The shades compliment my skin tone.
- The highlighter is actually a light pink highlighter but in warm tone. The pigmentation for the highlighter is not as pigmented as the bronzer and the blusher. But overall, the combination of all colours compliment to each other.
- All shades are shimmery and the bronzer has fine gold dust in it. Not too prominent but is enough to give a radiance to the skin.
- They are versatile – I can use each shade on its own or just combine all shades at once and use them as a blusher. I can use this pan to warm up my skin complexion.
- I love that this combination shades comes in one pan and is convenience for travel.
Overall, I totally impressed with this 3 shades pan. This pan definitely would be one of my everyday companion for my work look of course. This product is retail at MYR89.00 through Sephora Online. I know its a bit at a higher side. But I think It would be much cheaper to purchase the Glow For It box as you can try other highlighter brand in the box too. Until we meet again in my next post!! XOXO