I’ve been looking for a pallete that is perfect and full with splashes of Rose Golden hues. I tried many palletes in the market and couldn’t find The One. I’ve been searching high and low until encountered these two palletes’ by Zoeva:-
a) Rose Golden Eyeshadow pallete, and
b) Rose Golden Blush Pallete
Before I purchased it, I was bit unsure if I should because from the swatches on google images, I noticed that these shades matches perfectly for those with lighter skin complexion. I have a medium tone skin tone (like olive but maybe bit darker). So I decided to throw my money to Sephora, pray to God if my decision was correct and I’m glad that I did.
a) Rose Golden Eyeshadow pallete: MYR134
This pallete consists of 10 shades ranging from rose gold to dark browns i.e. 3 matte and 7 shimmery finishes. It prides itself with great colour payoff and lasting coverage without the concern for creasing.
- Free from parabens, mineral oils, fragrances and phthalates
- Superior pigmentation
- Easy to blend
- Formulated with vitamin E
Each shade is about 0.05 oz/1.5 grams. Once this product open, it can last up to 36 months.
From these swatches, we can see how pigmented these shadows are. I love “Reflective Elegance” the most as this shade can shifts from blush pink to golden. I also can use this shade as a blush as well. Another favorite shade is “Copper is King”. The copper shade is very rich with shines. I apply it at the center of my eyelid.
b) Rose Golden Blush Pallete; MYR124
Emerged from a world of opulence, the precious ZOEVA Rose Golden Blush Palette features a luxuriously coordinated trio of a velvety blush, a luminous highlighter and a magnificent contouring shade to professionally sculpt the face and brighten the skin complexion.
The powder formulation of the blushes is enriched with vitamin E, easy to blend and 100% free of parabens, mineral oils, perfume, nano and phthalates. Superior pigmentation.
This blush pallete is a combination of blusher, highlighter and contour. The “Palace Door” for me is very similar to “Rose Gold” blush by Sleek. However, this shade is a bit below than Orgasm by Nars because it has lesser gold pigment as compared to Orgarm by Nars.
The highlighter of ‘Glowing Still”shade would shifts between light cream to gold hue. Its very pretty and once you apply evenly on your skin, it will turn to a sheer gold shine. I also use this shade to brighten up my inner corner of the eyes.
The contour shade in this palette turn out a bit lighter for my skin. I need to apply few layers to get the desire shade.
- I love that these two palletes are very versatile. I can create many looks – from daily decent looks up to more glamorous look for events. As long as it is meant to create 13 shades of Rose Golden.
- They are highly pigmented and I just love the intensity of the colour. I applied bit by bit to create the colour intensity that I wanted. A little goes a long way.
- These shadows feels soft, buttery and velvety. The colour is buildable, can be layered over and over again until can achieve the desire look. Its less powdery and also less fall out.
- They are easy to blend and can be mixed with other brand. I love to mix and match
- These two pallete combination is enough to create any desire look. I can use the shadow pallete as blusher and highlighter and vise versa as long as it matches the Rose Golden Theme.
- I did not suffer any skin and eyes allergy while using this shadows. Great because I do have sensitive eyes.
- The compact packaging looks sturdy, in high quality and manage to hold the product accordingly.
- With the product quality, for me the price is still affordable although a combination of these two is a bit at a higher side.
- I just cant take my eyes off them. OMG. They are just pretty for my eyes.
- These two product are made in Italy despite this brand originated from Germany.
I need to explore more combination of these shades and create more looks. Though the shades are limited, I am sure can make this works. I also would love to explore other Zoeva Pallete.
Until we meet again in my next post. XOXO